What does that mean?
- A Group Buy-In is where you have the opportunity to purchase an item at a great discounted price by ordering along with others in a group.
- Group Buy-Ins run for 5 days, so time is limited to meet the required minimum number of orders
- When you find an item you want, Pre-Order the item at the discounted price shown! Your Pre-Order reserves the item for you while waiting for the minimum quantity to be met.
- Each Buy-In has a limited number available, so don't wait to Pre-Order yours before they are sold out!
- Pre-Orders must be paid in full in order to reserve your item(s). Shipping is charged according to the weight of the item(s) in your Pre-Order.
- Because of the special pricing, a minimum quantity of Pre-Orders for this item must be received before the Buy-In is "On".
- Once the minimum quantity is met, the Buy-In is "On" and the items are ordered from the supplier.
- Once the items arrive to Plush's studio, I will repackage and ship them out to each person who pre-ordered the item. It typically takes 2-3 weeks from the date items are ordered from the supplier until they leave Plush's studio.
- If the minimum quantity is NOT met, the Buy-In will NOT go through and all Pre-Orders will be refunded back in full.
- You will receive notifications via email with updates on any Buy-In that you participate in.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Because our items are made to order and, for the most part, custom made, orders must be canceled within 24 hours of purchase. After this time, it is very likely we've already begun to make your item(s).
There are known shipping delays all over the country. Carriers are not guaranteeing delivery times for any shipments. If you need your order by a certain date, please check with me prior to your purchase to make sure I can make your order and get it you in time with the options available. Otherwise, Items will ship via the best and most economical method...we utilize USPS, FedEx and UPS.
All items will be protected to minimize damage during shipping. Once an item leaves our possession, Plush cannot be responsible for damage during shipping, or the amount of time it takes the package to get delivered to you. You can purchase additional insurance. Message me for more details.
Weather and other delays are out of our control once packages leave us, so please plan accordingly if you have an event or deadline. Refunds for shipping or items that are not delivered within the time frame given by the shipper or that you do not receive although tracking information shows delivered, will not be given by our shop. Those issues will need to be addressed by you with the shipper directly.
Because our items are custom made, we cannot accept returns. However, if you receive your item and it is either incorrect or damaged, please contact us directly and we will correct the mistake and/or send a replacement.
Please be sure to read all information prior to making a purchase and convo me if you have any questions at all before committing to an order with Plush.
In the unlikely event an item is returnable (owner must approve), a refund will be issued once the item is received back and in the same condition it was received by the customer. We do not issue refunds on shipping costs.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We love custom orders! If you have a custom need, please message us so we can get details. Plush is not responsible for mistakes in measurements and/or specifications provided by you unless Plush personally measures/gathers specifications.
If you would like your logo, a particular image, design or font for your order, please message me with that information PRIOR to ordering. Logos can be emailed to me directly at Brenda@PlushTennessee.com. Ai, PDF and SVG files are best. The clearest and highest resolution image is necessary to make your order.
Plush strives to gather as much detail and to communicate as often as necessary to insure an accurate product is delivered. Before we can make your item and ship your order, we must hear from you with all of the necessary information to complete your order. If your order is custom or personalized, a proof will be sent to you prior to making your order. We must be able to reach you to communicate any questions, additional information required, and to get approval for proofs. Any delays in response to communication will result in a delay in production time. If we make numerous attempts to contact you without any response, we will mark your order as shipped; however, your order WILL NOT ship until we hear from you with the information necessary to finish your order. Your order will NOT be canceled as we have already purchased the materials and supplies to make your order and any design work will have already been done.
Because of the high volume of orders we receive, Plush cannot always text or call you about your order. I'm a one-girl show, so the most efficient way for me to communicate with you is through email. In the uncommon situation where a phone call is necessary, please communicate that with me, and I will do the same.